Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mug rugs!

I made these a while ago for a swap and meant to blog it.  So here they are - some mug rugs!  I love the fabric in this one.  I cut into some very, very special fabric I have been hoarding collecting for a while now.  I used this inspiration here to make it.  I used a tutorial but I just cannot find it!  The basics are fusible backing and circles.  I hand quilted it which was a lot of fun.  



The back...



It was a two partner swap and this was for the second partner.  It is based on of her wisted mug rugs.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Emily, you left a comment on my blog and I tried to reply but your email wasn't set up through blogger.

    Shoot me an email with your email address so I can send you what I wrote...
    val.campbell.4320@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete